Saturday, June 9, 2012

30 Day Challenge - Day 24: Things You Want to Say to 5 People

To the begger lady outside BAM:  Even though I know your story is straight out of the Wikipedia definition of con artist - literally - I still feel bad for not giving you my money.  I'm not sure what that says about either of us.

To the little girl with cancer whose blog I follow although I don't know you:  I hope that copy of Tuck Everlasting arrived properly and that you enjoyed it and passed it on, and that it is now in the hands of another little reader.

To the person who dropped a GameStop gift card outside the ID card place on base: My brother found it, and now I have to figure out how to find if there's any money left on it.  Thanks a lot.

To Carson and Devin, the bullies from my fourth grade class, whose last names or physical descriptions I don't remember:  I finally forgave you at summer camp several years ago.  Just thought you should know that.

To the person who made the rule that any orthodontic work done at an overseas military base had to be taken off before the patient left the island:  I blame you entirely for my getting TMJ at only fifteen years old.  Also for the time I spent wearing a Herbst, which I finally get off on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment