Saturday, July 13, 2013

DIY Party Diva: Alice in Wonderland Unbirthday Party {Food}


Alice in Wonderland Unbirthday Party
{Food}
Theme: Alice in Wonderland; Guest list: Girls, ages 15-18

Eat Me


You can't have an Alice in Wonderland party without the iconic "Eat Me" treats!  As you can see, I had a birthday cake (since it technically was a birthday party), along with three miniature "Eat Me" cakes.  Other ideas include cookies, cupcakes, petit fours, goodies such as macaroons or candies in labeled bags, or pastries with little label flags.

Drink Me


These are right up there with "Eat Me"!  I bought fun shapes of plastic bottles with lids at Hobby Lobby, but you could also use glass.  Wash them well before filling with the drink of your choice (I went with my favorite punch).  Then make labels!  I used markers to write "Drink Me" and decorated with a curlicue design around the edges, and tied them on with curling ribbons.

Menu


Other foods I had at my party included:
Chocolate fondue with pretzel rods, pineapple, and strawberries
Mini eclairs
Kettle corn
Baked potato chips
And, of course, tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment