Thursday, July 25, 2013

Heart Torn in Two {The Feedback}

Have you heard the news?  I'm writing a fanfiction!  This is no one-shot or hastily posted fluff piece, either - no, I'm in this for the long haul!  But I've already told you about the fanfiction.  Today I'll let the readers speak for me!

Here's what the reviews on Fanfiction.net are saying:

Omigosh finally a decent suspian fic! You are amazing and I can't wait for more! :) ~ HarryPotterNut94

This is AWESOME! Can't wait for more ~ A.Gabrielle-Katherine

Oh my gosh I lovvvvve this so much! I've always preferred the movie-verse and the Suspian is so well written! I can just hear his accent holy crap. And Susan's sad mysterious understated natural beauty just radiates from her. The archer queen has returned! Can't wait for more! ~ Trapped In Narnia

This is interesting. A very different, deeper take on the series. I like it! ~ Alexa Skywalker

And here's what some fellow writers - of fanfiction and original works alike - have to say:

I've loved reading Heart Torn in Two since the day Emily told me about the idea. The subplot to C.S. Lewis' brilliant storyline gives a completely different take on the traditional story which furthers the characterization and world that all Narnia readers came to love. I can't wait to see where the story goes as she branches out of the world of the movie into her own imagination. ~ Kira Hellweg

It is an awesome story.  I love reading it, and I almost die while waiting for more! ~ Adriana Gabrielle

I don't tend to read fanfics, but this one intrigued me from the start. I was excited to read something about Susan and Caspian. Each chapter leaves me waiting for the next, and I must say that it is very well-written compared to a lot of fanfics I have read in the past. ~ Heather Manning

No comments:

Post a Comment