Saturday, July 7, 2012

Interview At Wassup Girly

Hello, my lovely readers!  This week I interrupt the 30 Day Challenge to make an announcement: another first has just occurred in this blogger's life and I felt I ought to share it with you!

I've been interviewed by the author of Wassup Girly? (pen name Pretty Kitty.)  She's just recently started up her blog and I thought y'all might visit and make her feel welcome to the blogosphere. :)

My interview: http://wassupgirly.blogspot.com/2012/07/interview-with-emily-of-blog-of-maybe.html

A note: I do not always endorse or support all content on the blogs I share or am interviewed at; however, I do my best not to recommend websites that I personally would not visit. That said, the blogs I share are reflections of the blogger's opinions and not necessarily my own in every case.

No comments:

Post a Comment