Thursday, September 27, 2012

A Question for My Lovely Readers

Lately I've been trying to come up with ideas for new things to write about here.  I do a lot of author interviews and book reviews; I like talking about personal issues when they come up; and every so often I'll share a poem or short story of mine.
 
But I want to try something new.  I want to write something that you, my lovely readers, want to read.
 
So please do share what you'd like to see here!

Do you have any questions for me?

Any guest posters or author interviews you'd love to see featured?

I have the new book discussion guide section on my book reviews page, but there's only one discussion guide currently available.  Any others you'd like me to write?

How about products, movies, books, or services to review?

The comments are open for discussion!

No comments:

Post a Comment