Thursday, December 27, 2012

Pinterest Art Winners

Today's another day for announcements - of the winners of Pinterest projects by me!  Let's jump right in.


The winner of one crayon wax piece is...

*Drumroll!*

Emily Van Eaton!



The winner of one sticker quote canvas is...

*Drumroll!*

Sara Wicks!


The winner of one hot glue quote canvas is...

*Drumroll!*

Kelley Roach!


And the winner of a set of hand-painted floral glass jars is...

*Drumroll!*

Miranda la Barge!

Congratulations ladies!  I'll be emailing you to get your mailing information.  However, since I'm currently in Indiana on a last-minute Christmas vacation, your prizes won't be mailed until I get back in early January.  Thanks for your patience!

If you didn't win, don't worry!  There's still a few weeks left in our party, and I'm not out of presents yet ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment