Friday, October 14, 2011

Friendlight Friday



It's taught me that nothing is perfect -- no human, no blog, no situation, and most definitely not my life. When it comes to blogging, there are some trials I share on here, but this is not a dumping ground for every single thing that is going wrong in my life. That is what my diary is for. Honestly, the things that upset me every day are trivial and simply not worth rehashing. This space is a visual journal and a place to be creative, a place to remember the little things and chronicle my photographic journey.
That's not to say that life can get overwhelming; on the contrary, I sometimes succumb to tears just wondering how I can possible be able to get everything done in time. These past few weeks have been incredibly wonderful and at the same time so overwhelming at the same time. Having my sister here completes us, but it's a balancing act, really, trying to fit in work and other tasks that still need to be done while resting by spending time with my family. I wouldn't trade it for anything, though -- I'm so thankful to have this time. So no, life recently hasn't been perfect, but it's been pretty darn good.

Read the rest of this post and view the photos here...

Meet Carlotta here...

No comments:

Post a Comment