Saturday, October 22, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day Five - A Favorite Quote

I have so many quotes I love, and some people who I could post quotes from all day long.  For this post, though, I'll just share the favorites I have on my Facebook profile. :)

"For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For beautiful hair, let a child run his fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge that you will never walk alone." ~Audrey Hepburn

The majority of American Christians are so American they can't be Christian. ~radio preacher

"I have never known any distress that an hour's reading did not relieve." ~Baron de Montesquieu


And now for a few quotes from Winnie the Pooh, which I shared once before in my friendship photo post.

“If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.” ~ A.A. Milne, Winnie the Pooh


"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard." ~ A.A. Milne


"Weeds are flowers too, once you get to know them." ~ A.A. Milne

No comments:

Post a Comment