Saturday, October 29, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day Six - What's In Your Purse?

This is the day I rejoice that I no longer carry those giant bags that hardly qualify as purses.  Let's see what we've got...

My purse is actually a going-away gift from when I left Okinawa.  Yes, it's a real Coach.


(Excuse the mysterious hand on the sanitizer.  It belongs to a baby I'm watching.)

Obviously I have hand sanitizer, a cool little bottle made to fit in the rubbery holder thing Bath & Body Works makes.  It's Sugar Lemon PocketBac and it smells soooo good.  On the other side of the purse, there's a metal clip with gazillions of pressed pennies attached and a few bracelet-type charms.

Inside the outer pocket I have basic stuff: foldable hairbrush, Band-Aids, wet wipe, hairbands, lip gloss, and some trash.  :P  In the main pocket, I have hand lotion (B&B's Carried Away :] ); a few random papers; a mini notebook; more trash?; my favorite Blistex; a Northland card from their display on Wednesday night; two pencils; four pens; and a medicine case with Motrin and the like.

Then, in the inner side pocket, I have my "wallet."  The pocket pretty much serves as a pocket since my wallet won't fit with the notebook in this purse.  It holds my wallet stuff: money, military ID, driver's permit, library card, Coach card that came with the purse, photo of my boyfriend, 3 tracts, and a Chick-Fil-A gift card.

Oh, and when I don't have it on the charger on my desk, I have a pretty blue cell phone.  :)  It's got a really good camera on it.

And that's my purse for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment