Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Blogs I Love

Blogs I Love
(in alphabetical order)

adorkable by Dezzy

Ask Caitlin by Caitlin O'Conner


Breezes in the Meadows by Sarah Grace


Far Above Rubies by Jasmine


Just Us Girlz by AnnaKate

Only a Breath by Melanie


Pastor's Girl's Ponderings by Carlotta

Pro-Life Quotes by Christine

Scribble Chicks by the Scribble Chicks

The Daughter of a King by Anna

The Disney Wedding Blog by Carly

The YA Blogosphere (Teen Blog Directory)

You Are Still Loved by Bethany

Young Homemakers by Rachel and Jessica

As you can see, there's pretty much something for everyone. I sorted through the 200+ blogs I follow to find the ones I truly love and check up on. The topics range from mothering, homemaking, and parenting to books, clothing, and random life. A unique blend of just about anything.... kinda describes this blog, huh? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment