Tuesday, September 20, 2011

In Which I Share My Excitement

Guess who's Homeschooling Teen's newest columnist?  Yes, that's right!  Me!

Their fiction book reviewer, Rebekah, recently graduated and in the September issue they asked for new reviewer to take over her column, The Bookshelf.  I, of course, applied immediately and they accepted!  Now I'm just waiting for approval on the new name I've chosen - Bookshelf of a (Maybe) Teen Author - and I'll be able to submit a review from those previously posted on this blog. :)

Which one do you think I should submit for October?

Departures by Robin Jones Gunn
Sisterchicks in Sombreros by Robin Jones Gunn
Cindy Ella by Robin Palmer
Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt
The Mother-Daughter Book Club by Heather Frederick
Is Having a Boyfriend Really Necessary? by Jane Grahl
Catching Santa by Marc Franco

No comments:

Post a Comment