Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Dream Wedding

After seeing a post about a fellow teen-girl-blogger's dream wedding (which, sadly, I can no longer find) I decided to post my own dream wedding.
Back when Ash and I had our first sleepover, she came over to my place and we watched One Night with the King and made wedding dream-books.  It took all day, way too much colored ink, and actually we had to finish on a later Sunday afternoon, but it was great fun.  And now I'm going to share the finished dream book I made with you. :)
Just a note: the last page has the honeymoon. Ash was all exotic and found a gorgeous photo of Bora Bora online. I didn't really have a preference for where to go on my honeymoon, so I pulled out an old postcard I had.  I've got this utterly romantic and probably unrealistic idea that the hubby-to-be ought to choose and arrange the honeymoon, and the bride shouldn't know where they're going until they get there.  I do love surprises...


Wedding Dreambook - making a free slideshow

I spent an hour learning how to use the scanner since it wouldn't work with my laptop. Arg. I had to scan, re-name, save, and then email all the pages from Dad's laptop to mine. :P The pages look darkened in spots because of the uneven '3D' stuff like ribbons or shells, and because the glue made the pages wrinkly-ish when they dried.

Credit: Photo slideshow made with Kizoa. Wedding Dress created with Wedding Dress Creator. Other photos featured were found on various websites with Google search.  Various beach wedding ideas found at Bella's Beach Weddings.

No comments:

Post a Comment