Friday, September 30, 2011

Friendlight Friday



I was frantic. I couldn't find another shirt - the one I had on was stained - my grocery list wasn't ready, I was about to cry, had been grouchy to Isaac and Becca, which made me feel horrible, and it was all my fault.

I hadn't heard her tell me that we were going shopping today - two days before I was ready!

Why must these things happen to me? WHY?

I looked up at the wall with a tortured stare, consumed with my own pathetic misery, unhappy, unable to feel thanks that I was at least able to go shopping for the family groceries.

Then, there, among the frantic racing and raging a mental picture flashed before me. I saw Jesus standing just on the other side of my closet door. His robes were white - almost glowing- in their spotlessness, His face seemed to shine. I, even in the mental image, was still crazily plowing through my closet, close to tears and raging, inwardly.

Read the rest of this post here...

Visit Anna's profile here...

No comments:

Post a Comment